General Liability Business Insurance - Oklahoma
Running a business especially in the Oil and Gas industry means protecting your own assets. However, it also means protecting others. Every business has customers, so you have to think about how and why your work might affect them.
Start My General Liability Insurance Quote
Every business has the potential to cause unintentional harm to clients. Therefore, avoiding problems should be one of your goals. Nevertheless, you cannot prevent every accident. One of the ways to help stabilize your company following accidents like these is with general liability insurance.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
Most general liability also known as business liability insurance policies pay for real or alleged bodily injury, personal injury while on a rig or property damage to third parties like customers or other clients. More or less, this coverage helps pay for the damage you might cause others through your work with them.
What is General Liability Insurance?
Liability coverage comes in many shapes and sizes. It’s this way because the accidents that might impact businesses differ considerably. For example, a plumber might cause damage in a client’s home while making a house call. On the other hand, a restaurant might serve contaminated food, causing one of their clients to get sick. In every case, different types of liability policies often prove necessary.
At Insurance One, Inc.¸ you can tap into multiple lines of liability coverage, including
- Bodily Injury Coverage: Covers costs related to client injury or loss of services.
- Personal Injury Coverage: This protection covers damage to the client’s reputation. It might protect allegations of defamation, libel, invasion of privacy and more.
- Advertising Injury Coverage: This insurance covers damage like defamation or slander caused through your use of advertising.
- Property Damage Coverage: Covers physical damage or destruction of the property of others.
- Products Liability Coverage: If one of your products causes harm to a client, it might result in lawsuits. This coverage can often step in to help allay costs.
- Contractual Liability Coverage: Extends to most risks you may assume by entering contracts.
Liability insurance might protect you and your business from a variety of damage costs. For example, it can help you settle with the injured party, or pay legal fees. Therefore, it goes a long way towards protecting a business’s long-term solvency. As a result, it’s imperative that you carry this coverage.
Fast Service When You Need It
Don’t let your business go another day without liability insurance. In most cases, it’s part of the standard coverage package each business must carry. Contact Insurance Once, Inc., and we can help you find the most appropriate policy to meet your needs. Using our considerable expertise and research capabilities, we will help you settle on the most appropriate coverage and price specifics.
If you’re ready to get started, getting a policy quote is easy. Call us at 800.475.0001 or request a free online quote right now!